- Social and Family Activities
- Activities and information for the 55+
FADOQ, which stands for "Fédération de l’Âge d’Or du Québec", is a provincial organization whose
mission is as follows :
- To serve people aged 50 and over
- To represent them at various government levels to ensure that seniors’ needs and rights are acknowledged and addressed
- To organize activities and offer programs specifically targeted at seniors and their needs.
FADOQ is a non-profit provincial organization operating through local chapters across the province. Their services are available in French only. However, many bilingual seniors do take advantage of and enjoy their services and activities.