Give yourself the gift of a lifetime... BECOME A VOLUNTEER!
Do you have a bit of a free time that you would like to fill in a meaningful way? Are you looking for opportunities to give back to your community? Do you have a special talent that you would like to share with others?
If so, you may be the person we are looking for!
MCDC provides many great opportunities to volunteer:
- Driving others to medical appointments;
- Visiting vulnerable and lonely seniors;
- Offering respite to caregivers;
- Improving English conversation skills of health professionals or French community members;
- Computer trouble-shooting;
- Serving as a member of the MCDC Board or Directors or the Board of a partner organization;
- Sharing a special talent with our youth (cooking, carpentry, reading, etc.);
- Helping with fundraising events;
- And many other opportunities