- Mission and Mandate
- Board of Directors
- Become a member
- Megantic Community Foundation
- Contact Us
Megantic Community Foundation
Established in 2004, the Megantic Community Foundation is a charitable organization whose objectives are as follows :
- To provide assistance to the school community
- To relieve loneliness and isolation of the aged
- To provide support services and programs for aged, ill or disabled persons, including transportation to medical appointments, interpreter services in emergency situation, information and referrals.
- To establish and operate a community centre that offers a space for workshops, programs, hobbies, and recreation and meeting facilities for local community groups.
Make a donation
The Foundation is an important partner of MCDC and helps cover the expenses of programs run by MCDC that meet the objectives stated above. Donations are welcome.
To make giving simple, you can click on the following button and complete your donation in a high security web environment.
You can choose to print and complete the pdf form in the section below, and attach it to a cheque made to the order of the Megantic Community Foundation. For donations of $10 and more, a charitable receipt will be issued. Mail this form and your donations to :Megantic Community Foundation
906 Mooney Street West
Thetford Mines, QC G6G 6H2