Join up with other English-speakers from the region as our friends at MCDC will be in our part of town!
Price: $ 25/person
Transportation will be provided by MCDC. The meetup point for the bus is the SSEN office.
Please bring your own lunch. Don't forget rain gear if necessary.
As tickets for the Museum must be bought in advance, the deadline to register is Wednesday August 17th.
To register, please contact Maureen by phone at 418-332-3851 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Timetable for the day
- 9:00 am pick up at South Shore English Network SSEN office, Lévis
- 10:00 am Arrival at Musée de la Civilisation, Québec
- 12:30 pm Departure for Parc des Chutes-de-la-Chaudière
- 1:00 pm Arrival at the Park. Lunch. Walk across suspension bridge over the falls. (If weather does not permit, we will have to eat our lunch on the bus. There is a cantine available.)
- 2:30 pm Departure for SSEN office